Chinese Food has been on my mind all day today.
This meal was exactly what we needed tonight; I was tired from work and wanted something delicious and quick to prepare.
Simply heat rice in the microwave, heat vegetables and sauce, in the skillet over the stove. Place your skillet contents over the rice and serve.
- Took 14 minutes as the package stated
- Chris and I both LOVED the sauce…sweet and tangy
- Beef cuts were surprisingly good (I’m not big on frozen beef cuts)
- Great amount of vegetables (We love our broccoli)
- No MSG
- We are not big on eating white rice
- Not enough rice for two people – Chris can EAT!
Overall, the Wanchai Ferry ”Beef & Broccoli” was a delicious alternative to Chinese take-out!
If your interested in trying this meal you can get a $1.50 off coupon here!
You can also check out the Wanchai website for more summer meal tips. There are also two other new flavors, Kung Pao Chicken and Szechuan Style Chicken, also five other delicious varieties including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken
(All information, frozen sample, prize pack and giveaway have all been provided by Wanchai Ferry through MyBlogSpark.)
Be on the lookout