- Sometimes I do not want to workout
- Sometimes I make ‘’lame’’ excuses
- Sometimes I’d rather watch TV
- Sometimes I hate the slow weight loss progress
- Sometimes I cheat at my workouts: not completing sets or pausing my dvd player for many, many minutes.
- Sometimes I’m just HUMAN
Then I remember I have my workout buddies that make exercise fun, during the those ‘’lazy, I do not want to do anything today’’ times. Plus, motivating tweets from healthy living blends.
As I’ve said in the past, my coworkers are awesome!
It pays to have someone around 40 hours a week, helping keep you accountable. We eat 2 out of 3 meals together and workout 5x/week. I also can not forget my awesome trainer.
Today I went back to a ‘’live’’ Zumba class with the girls! I was gifted Zumba Kinect for Christmas, and although I love the game….it still can not compare to the energy of a live class.
ZUMBA IS FUN!!!
Check out this new video featuring Zumba instructors from a past conference.
Confession: I’ve watched this video 10x tonight while doing the dance!
Do you have someone inspiring and motivating your fitness journey? Any fitness confessions?