Do you ever eat fish sticks as a kid? I remember eating them a couple times, but only at a restaurant.
Well tonight, Chris and I ate a cleaner, healthier recipe. I had tilapia filets sitting in the freezer and I wasn’t feeling grilled or broiled tilapia tonight…kind of boring.
- 3 Tilapia filets (serves 2)
- 3 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- seasoning of choice
Directions: Use a food processor to make your slices of bread into crumbs. Mix egg and bread crumbs, in a bowl. Chop tilapia until it is fine, then dip in bread mixture. Shape fish sticks into rectangular shape, add sticks to lightly oiled skillet. Brown on each side for 4 minutes until golden brown.
Fitness: Monday’s Fit Camp was brutal but I did burn 700 calories.
Complete each set 2-3 times
- Jump rope x 30, squat press x 8
- Tire pull, froggers x 8
- Push ups X 10, hose X 20
- Burpees x 8, shoulder press 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 front, side, back
- Arc Trainer, 40 resistance for 60 sec. staying above 130 in between each workout set.
Great workout and dinner to end Monday!